Free Catalog From Rockler Woodworking and Hardware!
First Name:
Last Name:
Address Line 1:
Address Line 2:
City:
State:
ZipCode:
Country:
Other countries...
E-mail:

I'd like to receive the free "Log-On" e-mail newsletter.

ROCKLER HARDWARE

Visit Rockler.com - Woodworking Superstore!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Wrench I made to work on my CarveWright

Here is a photo of the wrench I made to work on my the CarveWright machine.

I needed a thin 7/8" wrench to remove the quick release chuck on my CarveWright machine and it needed to be only about 1/8" thick. I also needed one 12mm and the same thickness to be able to adjust or work on removing the Z truck.


I made the tool out of some old flat stock that I had. I ground them out with the Dermel tool and used the cut off wheels to rough them out. I then filed and fitted them to size trying them on the parts I would be working on.

Being a retired Die Maker and knowing that home stores wouldn’t have anything like that, I had a new project :-)

I saved a dime or two and shipping time.

No comments:

Post a Comment