Free Catalog From Rockler Woodworking and Hardware!
First Name:
Last Name:
Address Line 1:
Address Line 2:
City:
State:
ZipCode:
Country:
Other countries...
E-mail:

I'd like to receive the free "Log-On" e-mail newsletter.

ROCKLER HARDWARE

Visit Rockler.com - Woodworking Superstore!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tool's


I found a neat little tool at Fry's Electronics the last time I was there.
It was just sitting on the customer help desk in the computer section and it's called the " Teeny Turner" .
It's just a small screw driver type thing that stores different bits in the handle for those hard to find things you run into when working on Electronics. Which I have plenty of, a Sony desk top computer, HP Printer, TVs, Cam Recorders, VCR, etc.
Here's a picture of it and I know it isn't all that much, but it gets into those small areas when nothing else will. I also thought it was cute the way they made a play on "Tina Turner" name. I wonder if she gets any thing for that? It has a manufacturer's name on it "Picquic Of Canada"

3 comments: