First Name:
Last Name:
Address Line 1:
Address Line 2:
City:
State:
ZipCode:
Country:
United States
Other countries...
E-mail:
I'd like to receive the free "Log-On" e-mail newsletter.
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
ROCKLER HARDWARE
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Clocks
These are two clock mounts I made with my Carve Wright. The clock works I added are from WoodCraft hardware.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wwwshop
Wayne's Wood Working Shop
About Me
wwwshop
Retired old Fart,Die Maker,Widower.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(5)
►
May
(1)
▼
April
(1)
Clocks
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(12)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
Followers
My Blog List
My New Computer
HTML and Website Development
15 years ago
The Workshop Pages - Traditional Woodworking & Vintage Tool Use
Fortelling
Matthew Grigsby's Gaming Commentary
A Drivers Rantings
My Panoramic Photography
David W. Grigsby's Professional Commentary (dgrigsby)
Divine Illumination
Chris Pichereau's Blog
Dorita Smith
Advenures in Northern Wisconsin
whiskey adventures
No comments:
Post a Comment